Specialisterne USA is recruiting!
Specialisterne USA works with employers to help them integrate more neurodiversity into their workforce. Presently, Specialisterne USA is working with a Wells Fargo to recruit for several roles through their Neurodiversity Program.
Specialisterne USA provides recruitment, staffing solutions and management support to businesses interested in employing neurodiverse talent. A different perspective or an alternative communication style can be a great asset to any employer, yet because of standard recruitment processes and management practices, many people on the autism spectrum or with other neurodivergence face systematic barriers to accessing and maintaining employment. Our process is designed to avoid these barriers.
Wells Fargo is a team of more than 40,000 information technology and security professionals who help keep Wells Fargo at the forefront of America’s diversified financial services companies. Employees execute an engineering-led IT strategy to deliver stable, secure, scalable, and innovative services that provide Wells Fargo global customers ‘round-the-clock’ banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels. Wells Fargo Technology plays a critical role in the company’s customer and employee experience, business and risk management transformation, and growth agenda.
Here’s what you will do:
- Provide technical support to the information security team to mitigate risk and security of critical
- Follow established procedures to review and approve security access requests.
- Learn to become familiar with various internal security tools, processes, and government regulations to ensure security of IT infrastructure and applications.
- Communicate with managers via email or Skype to encourage timely approval of access requests.
- Provide administrative support (e.g.: collecting data, reviewing documentation) to senior information security team members across various projects.
- Perform user acceptance testing on new and customized information security tools.
In performing this role, you will:
- Knowledge or experience with information technology or information security demonstrated through work, military, formal education, self-education, certification programs, or other learning avenues.
Nice to have (Not Required):
- Knowledge or experience with basic technical troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge or experience with Access Management, Provisioning, or Authentication
- Knowledge or experience with Active Directory, SharePoint, ServiceNow HR Service Delivery, or Jira
- Knowledge or experience with Reporting Tools (Tableau, Power BI, SQL)
- Knowledge or experience with Agile Methodologies
Technical Operations Analyst
Chandler, AZ (temporarily remote)
|July 9th, 2021||CLOSED|