The Neurodivergent Advisory Committee is made up of neurodivergent individuals who provide guidance to Specialisterne North America from a lived perspective.
What is our mandate?
- Liaison between neurodivergent community and the organization
- Being available to speak with staff and others to advise
- Provide guidance and help with projects
- Ensure that Specialisterne includes neurodivergent perspective and guidance in its work
- Bringing needed different thinking to situations to ensure representation and holistic approach
- Public relations
- Community engagement
How often do we meet? Quarterly meetings with other meetings as needed.
Expectations: attend meetings and fulfill mandate
Interested in joining the committee?