Education & Awareness: eLearning Series
Creating an inclusive workplace starts with you. Our education and awareness services enhance understanding, challenge misconceptions, and build organizational capacity to create inclusive hiring and management practices.
Employ Different Thinking: eLearning Series
A foundational online series to enhance awareness and understanding of neurodiversity in the workplace and promote neuro-inclusive approaches to recruitment, assessment, onboarding and management.
Specialisterne’s Employ Different Thinking eLearning Series supports businesses to:
- Expand education and learning to a larger employee base
- Provide employees on-demand access to education and training that can be accessed at times that are convenient for diverse schedules
- Build a resource library to support a neuro-inclusive workplace
By enrolling in this course, you’ll gain essential skills to:
- Understand neurodiversity and its implications in the workplace
- Rethink job postings, resumes, and interviews to make your recruitment more inclusive
- Champion disability awareness, accessibility, and universal design principles
- Design a neuro-inclusive onboarding experience for seamless team integration
- Implement management practices that support neurodivergent and neurotypical team members
About the Series
Specialisterne’s Employ Different Thinking eLearning Series includes 7 easy-to-digest micro-courses. Courses are accessible on-the-go and learners engage with varied content formats – from videos, articles and conceptual graphics to practical activities, scenario-based learning, knowledge checks, and resources for extended and applied learning.
- About Specialisterne
- Disability, Accessibility & Universal Design
- What is Neurodiversity?
- Re-thinking the Conventional Hiring Toolbox
- Creating a Neuro-inclusive Onboarding Experience
- Disclosure, Accommodations & Adaptations
- Neuro-Inclusive Management Practices
Audience: This series is designed to support Human Resource professionals, people managers and business leadership in building a more neuro-inclusive workplace. However, series content and activities are designed to benefit all employees through enhancing knowledge and understanding of neurodiversity in the workplace.
Start date: Ongoing
Course type: Self-paced
Length: 3 hours
Certificate provided upon completion
Our learners report that:
- the series answered important questions they had about neurodiversity
- they feel more confident supporting a neurodiverse workforce than they did before
- the series provided practical information and strategies that they could use right away to support a neurodiverse team
- they learned useful information and strategies that will change how they onboard all new employees