Whether you are just starting your journey towards building a neuro-inclusive workplace or you are ready to implement changes to your hiring and management processes, Specialisterne’s Advisory Services are designed to both meet you where you are at right now and support you in getting to where you want to be.
Our Advisory Services are designed to be flexible and customizable to the unique needs and context of your organization. We offer Advisory Services on specific Human Resource practices such as advisory support in developing inclusive job descriptions as well as Advisory Services across the full recruitment lifecycle (from education and sourcing, to career development and advancement – and all phases in between).
In all of our consulting work, Specialisterne’s Neurodiversity Maturity Model is leveraged to assess and confirm your organization’s current and desired state, then guide the implementation of a roadmap and playbook that defines how we can work together.
Our Advisory Services are grounded in principles of universal design, and our Review, Assess and Recommend approach always takes into consideration ways to build policies, practices and environments that make the workplace more accessible for all people.
Advisory Services may focus on, but are not limited to:
- Building neuro-inclusion into your IDEA strategy
- Designing a Core of Inclusion framework within your organization
- Advancing Neurodiversity Inclusion Maturity
- Developing a neuro-inclusive talent pipeline
- Crafting performance management strategies that support neurodivergent employees
- Fostering a culture of inclusion and belonging